If Her Tears Were the Snow

Manga Monday #2


A love story of devotion to a first love.

Kanojo no Namida ga Yuki da Toshitara By Minamori Koyomi

Description:
After an intended confession turns into a grave accident, Tougo wakes up four years later with the failed attempt clearly etched in his memory. He sets out to confess again, but just how much has changed in those four years? [Taken from Baka-Updates Manga]








This time around I have chosen a more realistic story. Alright, this story revolves around two childhood friends who have been separated due to an unfortunate event. This story will attempt to tackle the definition of friendship and selflessness which I have to say that the author did a good job. The story's atmosphere is pretty light, the drama is not that too heavy and pretty likable characters and can I say that Tougo, the male lead, is pretty damn mature for a person who slept like 4 years when he was still a kid. I mean, I got into thinking how did his parents raise him into a very wonderful kid or is it he was just born with it.

Also, I also want to relate a lesson called moving on to this story. I, once again was reminded that time waits for no one. You can't do anything but just run because the time really don't care if you are late or need a break. So I hope that for anybody who is stuck on their own time that as soon as possible may you get up on your feet and start moving again. I'm not also saying that it is easy but you have no option but to accept and move on, no matter what you say, convince anybody that it is difficult, or that you really can't. I'm still going to say get effing moving already. Be practical. Sorry for getting sidetracked there but I just want to let this is out.

Okay back to the main topic, however since I don't want to spoil that much here's some

EXTRAAA! Just one, YASS! I'm still spoiling aren't I? oh wells



Hope that this screen shot would convince you to read the story~

Warning this commentary might really spoil the ending, so think twice :)

I don't know why I always categorize bittersweet story as a realistic story. Is life just really that sad.
Previous
Next Post »