We'll always be connected together

Last Song Syndrome Saturday #1


Hi guys~ So this time, I have decided that every Saturday GMT, I'll be sharing one song that I like. I want to call this day LSS Saturday, yeah that's kind of an okay name for this kinds of posts tehee.

 So the song that I have chosen is from the album...*drumroll*




Wheew~ I'm in love with the band spyair and it was just recently. Probably the time when I first heard Last Moment (Bleach 25th ending song) and since then I've been following them closely. Alright, enough of the recollection and let's get down to business.

The song of the day is Singing by SPYAIR. Here's a little background info:

Singing 

11th track of SPYAIR 1st album, Rockin' the World 
Lyrics written by MOMIKEN 
Music composed by UZ

So Momimken is the bass player of the group who always have a black stripe on his face while UZ is their guitarist. In other words, this band also makes their own music.

The main reason I like this song is whenever I hear this song, it always felt uplifting even though I'm not a native Japanese speaker and I can't even understand almost everything...the way the Ike sung managed to connect with me. It made me feel like 'so here we are now after this long travel but I won't forget you' kind of thing and when I researched about it, somewhat I was right. The song is about their friendship and their dreams; Their journey together till they reach the top while chasing each of their own dreams and that they knew that someday they will be separated however they believe that this song will be the one to connect them. I'm sorry if I can't explain it properly but this song for me is just full of emotions and I can feel how strong their bond is and I hope that you guys will also feel the same way as I do because I really respect this group.

Lastly,  I just can't stop myself singing the 'oh~ oh~ oh~' part. Maybe you'll also end up like me when you listen to this song. Without further ado, here's the song


SPYAIR LIVE AT YAON



Excuse me for the poor quality, that's all I can manage OTL
Anywaaaaay, please give them lots of love, lol c:


Previous
Next Post »