What I Gained In Return is Warmth

Manga Fascination Monday #1.5


Love story of a hunter and a hybrid succubus and wolf.




Alright, here's a oneshot extra taken from the Manga Sarashi Asobi. I decided to have a separate review 'cause why not? No seriously, I am just bored and I liked this story more than the main story itself tehee.

Lunch by Tobina Touya

Description: An unexpected love story between Kotowari Hachioji, a hunter who get rids things like monsters and demon, and Rita, a hybrid succubus and wolf.

What I love in this manga is the plot. The plot pace was light at the start then it gets heavier to the end. Again, another cliche story however although its cliche, it still manage to make me squee at every page. Seriously, I am devouring each and every page of this story because I love how the two main lead interact with each other and may I say that Kotowari-san is totally my type of guy. Face and personality ;)

I really like to say much more however the good part will be spoiled and this oneshot should be read without any prior knowledge for you to personally to enjoy it more. So I ask you guys please read the manga and I would love to hear what you think about it.

Recommended for: People who like surprises and shoujo genre.

WHAT TIME IS IT? EXTRAAAS! YAAAS!
p.s. picture is full of kotowari!

Previous
Next Post »