TOP 5 Favorite White/Silver Haired Characters

TOP PICK TUESDAY #1

This time around, every Tuesday GMT I'll be blogging about my TOP XXX(could be anything, i.e. favorites, best, etc). Wait, I said Tuesday but today isn't even Tuesday?! Cause Life I have absolutely no idea why.

Alright, Back to the main topic! My Top 5 Favorite white/silvered Male Characters! Criteria for this time around are: Face and Personality also their badassness, I just got addicted using this strike through style so while I'm enjoying it asdfghhwu. Okay, I'll stop. For now.



HERE WE GO! GO! GO!

#5 BREAK

Profile Information

NameXerxes Break
Ages24 (Physically)
           106 (Approximate Actual Age)
BirthdaySeptember 30
Height178 cm (5'8 ft)
OccupationPandora(Member)
                      Rainsworth household(Servant)
ChainAlbus the Knight
             Mad Hatter

Reasons I love him:

In both the anime and manga, he is seen as a carefree character and a very capable one in a battle. The reason why he made on this list is because he is more than that meets the eye. He is pretty sensitive to others around him, constantly thinking and 'scheming' something in order to fulfill his role and a wish. Also, whenever he makes a sorrowful face that looks like he wants to cry. And in times like this I want to hug him.. Break like almost every kind of character that has a dark past tends to keep his problems to himself  in which he just don't want others to worry about him and maybe in my opinion, he just don't want to cause drama and has a lone-wolf kind of attitude(not to the extent of I'm alone in this world so you can't understand me kind of thing but he just grew to be an independent person) but I'm pretty sure that it isn't pity that I felt for him rather I want to hug him and tell him that you are doing great and you can count on the others.

Another reason being because just like the Alice in Wonderland he is also called the Mad Hatter wherein in my book all mad hatter is definitely hot. He also got a point from me when he gets overprotective for Sharon. Those two...I ended somehow shipping them together although it is more like a brotherly and sisterly love for both of them.


#4 KILLUA

Profile Information 

Name: Killua Zoldyck 
Age: 12 (beginning), 14-15 (current) 
Birthday: July 7 
Height: 158 cm 
Occupation: ex-assassin, hunter 
Nen Type: Transmutation

Reasons I love him:

The character that would definitely make me a pedophile or would give me a reason to date younger guys, yes Killua. You are the one. Killua become my instant favorite when he first showed his true nature, a child who is an assassin, those murderous eyes he gives definitely KO'd me. And I fell for him hard. I also like that even he is a guy that have killed or someone who have seen the ugly part of the world, I still love the kid inside him. How he goes loco for a chocolate(Heavens Arena Arc) and how he likes to gamble(Greed Island Arc), that occasional adorableness really got me also.

I also love how sly and witty he is in a battle. How become calculative and began to strategize. Each and every battle, I always on the edge strongly wishing that he would wipe his opponents on the floor and wishing to see his 'assassin mode', that face makes me always go HNNNG! Another note, I prefer the Killua (both the appearance and the voice actor) of the first version on Hunter x Hunter. Of course, it doesn't necessarily mean just because I like the first version more; I think the latest one is a trash. Both are good on their own, its just my preference to have more a darker and serious kind of atmosphere.  I also have a confession that when I was young I always read Hunter x Hunter as Hunter eks Hunter rather Hunter Hunter(Huntah Huntah). Sorry, I got sidestracked but most definitely If I were to date a young guy I would want to have a guy like him. And before I forgot, I also love the friendship between Killua and Gon. Bromance!


#3 ACCELERATOR

Profile Information

Name: Real name unknown
Age: 15-16
Height: 168 cm

Classification: Esper
Affiliation: GROUP (Former operative) 
Occupation: Nagatenjouki Academy Sudent
Level: 5
Ability: One-Way Road

Reasons I love him:

Who doesn't love a sadistic boy?! Oh okay alright, we have our own preferences and that would be good if you don't like sadistic because I can monopolize accelerator! Well putting that aside...

I like that he knows himself that he isn't some kind of saint or a normal person and doesn't try to hide it. He knows he has done many evil things(kinda have murdered a bit too much) and that he wouldn't be forgiven for it. He has a devil may cry attitude which is a plus for me. I also think he is a bit of a tsundere, I mean how he contradicts himself, like he treats himself as someone who is a scum however he still tries to be a hero in his own way. That one! I like how he tries to save someone in his own someone. Like the past characters I have mentioned above he also has a sad past, he was treated as a freak, a dangerous being, and a good test subject but even though in someway or another it resulted him being sadistic and a bit cruel, in the end he is changing bit by bit and have finally gotten a place and have someone he really cares for(Accelarator x Last Order please and because of that he is treated as a lolicon hehe). The way the author flesh out his story and character is so good that I can't help falling in love in him. 

Another thing is that even when he got a little bit handicapped, he became more of a badass in the end. 


#2 ALLEN

Profile Information

Name: Allen Walker
Age: 15; 16; 17
Birthday: Unknown, December 25 (date of adoption)
Height: 168 cm (5'6"), now 174 cm (5'8 1/2") 
Weight: 127.9 lbs (58 kg), now 123 lbs (56 kg)
Nationality: British 
Affiliation: Black Order
Occupation: Exorcist
Innocence: Crown Clown

Reasons I love him:

Allen Walker is what I consider to be an 'outlier' or a character that I usually don't get fall in love with because he is what I kind of consider the 'good boy type' and 'kind one' but he gets to be on the second spot so I really got into thinking what made me fall in love with him and in truth, I also don't know the definite answer; well aside from his looks which is definitely right up to my alley(in an anime world).

But I just can't end it there. Reasons...I think it built up, the kind of love wherein that one guy or girl is your friend wherein the word 'lover' would cross your mind and then one day when he or she do something amazing or you've been apart, you'll realize that you love him or her and can't stop your feelings anymore cause when you've realized it, there is no turning back kind-of-scenario. And so after I wrote this cheesy and cliche kind of scenario, I've come into a conclusion that the reason is that I have watched Allen-chan(we're so close right?!) overcome his obstacles, grew stronger and goes into a more deep shi*t.

Oh yeah, there is also a plus point wherein a learned that he is good at cheating in cards and how he is so overworked paying the debt of his master!!

Annnd now we are down to the last one! and its....


#1 GINCHAN

Profile Information

Name: Sakata Gintoki
Age: late 20s
Birthday: October 10 (Libra)
Height: 177 cm
Affiliation: Yorozuya
Occupation: Jack of All Trades and a troll

Reasons I love him:

I love him because he is such a troll. No questions asked. Period. Okay, corny jokes aside (but yeah, one of the reason I love him because he is a troll), I also have a number reason why I love him.

He won my heart because I love his personality. He can go from a no-good kind of a guy to a very serious and reliable guy. And from a straight man(the one who has the common sense) to a troll. Just everything he does is so adorable, funny, cool, and all the good adjectives you can find in the dictionary. And because I have fallen way to hard for him, I think maybe my perception of a handsome man change because I think he is a bishounen. I mean really. He is a drug. He is my guilty pleasure. He is my EVERYTHING!! sorry, got a little bit dramatic there.

I also like his voice but I got to admit when I first Gintama, I thought his voice does not go to his face and that I didn't get why this anime is tag comedy but because of one random episode that I have mis-clicked made me realize that I was wrong. That episode is the arc of hard boiled detective. I first fell in love with him when I saw him running in the conveyor belt kind of track shouting something like jump like a bambi and his reason of saving the things that were sent to them. That day, I learned to laugh out loud and find it hard to stop myself from making noise in the middle of the night.


So yeah, those are my lovers  my favorite white/silvered hair boys. And before I end this post. I would like to have a quiz game for you guys and since I have no money to buy a prize, I've decided to follow you guys who could answer my easy questions :)



before anything else, Reminders:
1. Again, I would follow the person who would get the answer right in any of this social media sites; Google+, Blogspot, Tumblr, Youtube, and Twitter.
2. If you answer correctly, just give me the link of your profile you want me to follow but only just one. (sorry, even though its free. I'm still a cheapskate?)
3. You could only answer one question and don't answer the question that are already been gotten right. It's a first come first serve basis, so the fastest one to answer correctly gets to be followed.
4. I would delete comments that wouldn't follow what I have said.
5. This game has no expiry date. It would only stop if every questions are answered :) 

To put it bluntly, this game is to force you guys who've read till the end to participate(though I still doubt there would be reading this but oh wells)and a free publicity, hehe.

Questions:
1. What is the real name of Xerxes Break?
2. Name atleast 3 relatives of Killua.
3. How many Kanji does Accelearator first name has?
4. What is the name of the golem that is always with Allen?
5. What is Gintoki known for /called during Joui War(nickname)?


Previous
Next Post »